Wednesday, October 10, 2007

presentations day 1

The presentations today were all enjoyable. I could tell everyone really felt a connection with their organization. I think everyone was prepared which told me they cared about presenting in front of the class. I think alex’s was great and especially liked his conclusion. “Good Will, Good Cause.” Iesha’s was an innovative idea, offering advanced classes in under-resourced high schools. I had heard of Eli’s before, Dad’s Inc., but Eli seemed well-spoken and like he knew a great deal more than I did though. I liked that I didn’t have to go today because I got to critique everyone else’s presentations then plan not to do that in mine. I learned you don’t want to be monotonous and just be spewing out facts and data. I learned its always good to have a great conclusion and introduction. All in all I feel prepared for my presentation tomorrow.

No comments: